Control of entrance to secure area
‘ITC EYE PARKING’ is a flexible system that can be set up to suit the specific requirements of a particular checkpoint. This is an optimal solution for parking lots, entry points to enclosed premises, highway checkpoints etc. We are constantly upgrading the software and adding new features.
In the near future, we intend to add recognition of multiple line license plates as well as recognition of vehicle image. Recognition of vehicle image will link image of the vehicle to its license plate, thus preventing vehicles with changed license plates from entering the premises.
Main features of ‘ITC EYE PARKING’ operating in automatic mode:
- Recognition of all vehicle license plates that cross the control zone. Presently, system recognises all types of license plates from Russia, CIS countries, Baltic States and most European countries.
- Control of up to 16 entrance and exit lanes by a single computer. Total number of controlled lanes is not limited. All units may save data to a common log.
- Running video record of vehicles by observing and recognition cameras. It is possible to adjust record time, record speed in frames per second and resolution. Prerecord function allows to record movement of the vehicle starting from the moment it approaches control zone, until the vehicle leaves it. It is also possible to choose, whether to record movement of all vehicles, or only ‘perpetrators’.
- Admission to the premises of all vehicles with license plates on the ‘Permitted’ list. Vehicles are admitted to the premises by means of automatically raised barrier or opened gate, or manually, by a security guard, who was informed, whether the vehicle is allowed onto the premises.
- It is possible to control any external devices, operated by electric switches. E.g., it is possible to facilitate recording of video footage by turning on the floodlight for additional illumination.
- Maintenance of logs. Storage time of the logs is unlimited. Log entry consists of the following fields: time and date of both entrance and exit, image of the vehicle, license plate, fields from the database, where the vehicle was found. Image of the vehicle is captured when the vehicle is visible best. It is also possible to store up to five images per log entry, taken by several CCTV cameras (e.g. above, from one side, close-up of the windshield). System always saves complete license plates. Size of the archive is limited only by the available hard drive size, e.g. 500 GB hard drive stores up to 25 million entries.
- Visual or sound signals, when a vehicle, with license plate not found in a ‘Permitted’ database, attempts to enter the premises. It is possible to send the notification to one or several ‘Client’ computers, connected to a network, for example to the monitors of the guard at the checkpoint and the head of security at the same time. There can be as many ‘Client’ computers as needed.
- Visual or sound signals, when a vehicle, with license plate found in a ‘Not Permitted’ database, attempts to enter the premises (Black List).
- Automated system status control. Automated malfunction log. Control on software and hardware levels, automatic re-launch, should the system crash.
- Maintenance of an automated activity log, which stores data about every important activity of the operators and status of the system. System records every important activity: launch, shut down, changes in system settings, activities of the operators.‘ITC EYE PARKING’ allows its operator to perform:
- Search and filter the logs by time, date, full or partial license plate, region code etc. or any combination thereof. Specially developed search engine allows searching even the largest log using one simple query. Any combination of fields can be searched for.
- Detailed view of vehicle images from the log. Operator may zoom in the image, apply filters to enhance the quality and save an image as a separate file.
- Printing images of selected vehicles together with date, time, recognised license plate and any other selected data.
- Creation, storage and printing of reports about passing vehicles. Operator may select log fields, required in the report. It is possible to edit font type, size and colour, layout – one column or several, whether or not to include image of the vehicle, size of the image, image of license plate only or both.
- Access system with several access levels. Administrator may adjust every user’s rights to view and edit logs and databases.
Video sensor is installed near the entry point on a bracket, pole or any other suitable object. Recognition of license plate ceases 0.5 m. before the barrier or after pre-set time if the vehicle has stopped 1 m before the barrier.
Video unit installation height: 2 – 4 m. Distance to the centre of control zone: 8 – 15 m. Maximum inclination that insures stated recognition quality – not exceeding 25 degrees vertically and horizontally relative to the license plate. Minimum illumination of the control zone for cameras of standard sensitivity: 70 lx for black and white camera, 150 lx – colour cameras.
In some layouts, where the vehicle must stop immediately in front of the barrier, it is possible to use a video unit with increased exposure up to 1/100 sec, thus lowering illumination requirements.
“ITC EYE PARKING” Hardware – Software Complex can be used in the following areas:
- Viewing system logs, where actions of software users are recorded.
- ‘Client’ users may view and edit vehicle databases. Administrator may separately adjust editing rights of every user. Databases may be edited without turning the system off.
- Watching real time video feed via the network of remote CCTV cameras. Operator may start recording of the footage from remote cameras by simple push of the button and may also review the footage and convert it to one of the standard video formats.
- Business Premises;
- Transport and Logistics Hubs;
- Warehouses and Customs Terminals;
- Military and Police Areas;
- Parking Lots;
- Fenced-of Residential Areas;
- Private Areas.